OPERATIONS AND COMMUNICATIONS INTERN (San Francisco, CA)
T4A.org offers part-time paid internships to students. Qualified candidates will be highly motivated and energetic self-starters. Interns will assist day-to-day operations and individual projects in many capacities.
Interest in the programs and priorities of T4A.org is essential. The position is open to qualified candidates who possess strong writing and organizational skills, as well as an interest about the intersection of technology and politics. This internship will offer a flexible work schedule with a commitment of at least 10 hours a week.
Candidates should be team players, enthusiastic about working on a variety of tasks, including:
- Support event preparation and execution
- Office management duties (e.g., answering calls, mailing packages, etc.)
- Research and compile data for ongoing projects
- Take notes during meetings and events
- Draft briefings for principals and board members
- Maintain updated bios on record for event guests and membership
- Curate press clips
- Social media and communications support
- Manage office calendar and act as team scheduler
To apply please submit a resume and cover letter to Donnie Fowler (email@example.com).
T4A.org was founded in February 2013 as a nonpartisan 501(c)(3) organization. We are a network of entrepreneurs and public leaders committed to redefining the public/private sector relationship.